Monday, October 16, 2006

I should have outgrown this...

...but I haven't, so sue me. This is one of the funniest headlines I've read in ages:

Karunakaran's party DIC-K to merge with NCP next month
Mmmph...hahahahahahaha. You know, I don't care about the political implications of this merger, except that we won't have any more headlines with 'DIC-K' in them after November 12. In the spirit of the occasion, here's another reference to my favourite political party from the same piece:
Karunakaran formed the DIC-K in May 2005

So, here's to a well-loved DIC-K, whose life was tragically cut short by a sudden and unexpected merger at the tender age of 18 months. The greatest political party of all time shall be sorely missed.

For more phallic jokes, refer to Lund University's extensive library, especially the work of Tiny Lund. Hey, it's not dirty if it's in another language!

No comments: