Wednesday, August 02, 2006

New blog member

Technically, this blog has been a co-operative effort for around a month or so now, if you ignore the fact that the other guy hasn't posted here yet. Only a minor technicality I'm sure, and I shall do him the honour of a formal introduction. So, ladies and gentlemen (if there are that many people actually reading this), allow me to present...Allthamoves (not his real name). Now hopefully this introduction will inspire him to get off his lazy ass and actually write something here, but I wouldn't hold my breath. If he does start posting, though, this blog might finally see something truly funny/substantial. Till then, you'll have to put up with my inane ramblings on stuff I find on random websites.

I'm not forcing you to be here. Go on, redirect your browser. I dare ya.

Oh.

I'll get my coat.

No comments: